Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29th. Good day!

Today was a good day! We went to see my cardiologist today, he said things are looking great. There is a little fluid in the sack around my heart and a little below the right lung. This is normal after surgery but he gave me another RX for it just to make sure nothing bad happens with it. He was also surprised that I was able to walk so far. He told me that if I was doing that with Eric then I didn't really need to go to cardiac rehab and get on a treadmill to walk.
The doctor did an echo, it was amazing to see my heart working!! It looked so good. The valve is now in the right place and working as it should. There is a very small amount of regurgitation (to be expected), instead of very severe. The right atrium used to be enlarged at 212 ml capacity (40 is the norm) the new size is now 45ml!!! Sooo cool!! I AM FIXED!!!! : )

Eric and some good friends, the Dietz family, finished installing my kitchen sink and RO system so we now have running water in the kitchen. It looks so good!! I can't wait to cook in my new kitchen. (when I do start to cook you should all hang around, I may have way too much good food here.)

I have a few friends that keep telling me about a zumba class that I have to go to when I am better....bring it on!!! I can't wait.

Charity, thank you for the visit and the yummy popcorn : )

Today was a good day I hope every day can be like today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your kitchen hasn't had running water!!!!! Nice Job, Eric, getting it done. It will be so great when you can cook, and zumba like crazy.

    ReplyDelete